Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) is an important driver in changing how care and services are reimbursed. It represents a shift from payment based solely on number of patients treated to one that factors in quality of treatment. The End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Quality Incentive Program (QIP) is CMS’s first VBP initiative. The data for the ESRD Quality Incentive Program (QIP) comes from, but not limited, to CROWNWeb, the NHSN and the other CMS-designated data collection systems.
For more information please visit: ESRD Quality Incentive Program
- Memo to Medical Directors
- ESRD Application Access Form
- QIP Access Request Process
- EAAF Signature Requirements
- QIMS Part A Signature Validation Process