The Dialysis Facility Reports (DFR) have been produced annually since 1995 under contract to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. An individual DFR is provided to each dialysis facility in the U.S. in the interest of stimulating quality improvement efforts and facilitating the quality improvement process. The DFRs allow comparisons of the characteristics of a particular facility’s patients, patterns of treatment, and patterns in transplantation, hospitalization, and mortality to local and national averages.
How to access QIP Reports?
- Dialysis Facility Reports FAQ
- Detailed Facility Instructions
- Instructions for Setting Up Corporate Accounts
- Detailed Timeline for 2014 DFRs, Quarterly QDFC Reports, PSRs, PSCs, and 2015 State and Region Profiles
Data for QIP Measures
- Appropriate and timely completion of data in CROWNWeb
- Appropriate and timely completion of clinical data in CROWNWeb
- Appropriate and timely completion of data in NHSN
- Appropriate and timely completion of attestations in CROWNWeb
- Information on administration of the In-Center Hemodialysis Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Services survey (ICH CAHPS)