The IPRO End Stage Renal Disease Network of New England serves as the Medicare contractor for the New England States of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont.
IPRO is a national organization providing a full spectrum of healthcare assessment and improvement services that foster more efficient use of resources and enhance healthcare quality to achieve better patient outcomes. To learn more about IPRO please visit their Website.
- 2014 Annual Meeting Presentations
- About Us
- Community Partnerships
- Meetings & Web Ex Presentations
- 2015 Technician Meeting – Springfield, MA
- 2015 Technican Meeting – Portsmouth, NH
- Network Goals & Objectives
- Technical Assistance
IPRO ESRD Network of New England has 4 main functions that incorporate national goals and facilitates their attainment.